SAP Business Objects is the standard reporting tool OTS offers for ad-hoc reporting of AFS and LaGov data. Business Objects is available during the following timeframes:
- Monday to Friday 7 a.m. to 6:45 p.m.
- Saturday 7 a.m. to 4:45 p.m.
- Sunday 7 a.m. to 3:45 p.m.
There are two options to receive help from the ISIS/LaGov Business Objects Team:
- Submit a ticket online
- Leave a message for the team by calling 225.342.2677, selecting Option 2 and then selecting Option 3.
- Use the LaGov ERP Portal's Data Warehouse tab to access Business Objects. Users use their LEO ID (P or H + eight digits) and password to sign in.
- If the Data Warehouse tab does not display for you, please have your agency's ISIS or LaGov Security Administrator submit form ISF060 to request access.
- View instructions about identifying the name of your Security Administrator in LEO here.
- Users can change and/or unlock their own passwords 24/7 via the Forgot Password link on the LaGov ERP Portal screen.
- User Types
- Create/Edit Users:
- The create/edit user type is for users who will be creating and/or editing reports, and such users are required to take the online Business Objects course that is available thru LEO.
- Within three working days of submission of the ISF060, the user will receive email notification that they have permission to access the BO WebI XI Knowledge Accelerator course.
- Approximately six working days after receipt of the course email, the user will receive an email notifying them of the creation of their Business Objects User ID and their first time password.
- Refresh Only Users:
- Refresh Only users are those users who will not be creating or editing reports and do not take the online Business Objects course.
- Within three working days of submission of the ISF060, the user will receive an email notifying them of the creation of their Business Objects User ID and their first time password.
- Create/Edit Users:
As the central repository for statewide financial and administrative information, ISIS contains a wide variety of data of interest to ISIS users, Department managers, Budget Office staff, Legislative analysts and others. The ability to create ad hoc reports from ISIS data has proven to be a critical requirement. To satisfy this need, users can create reports reflecting data in the production systems, or they can access data using the data marts developed specifically for ad hoc reporting. In addition, the Data Warehouse Team has created several ISIS Reports for users, located under the SRM Statewide tab.
OTS executes nightly updates to the Financial Data Mart; thus, reflecting changes made in production ISIS-AFS system. Changes made up to and through the last nightly cycle are reflected in the Financial Data Mart. Since all state agencies have made the conversion from AFS to SRM, the Contracts Data Mart is no longer updated but is still available for historical reference/reporting.
The standard tool for reporting against the data marts is Business Objects. Business Objects contains Universes that mimic the data marts referenced above to form the connection between itself and the data warehouse.