The following forms and templates are provided for Agency ADA Coordinators and HR Directors for purposes of fulfilling the statutory obligations pursuant to La. R.S. 46:2594-2597.
- Agency ADA Policy - Sample
- Annual ADA Report Form
- Designation of Agency Contacts Form
- Implementation Roadmap for Act 103 of 2022 Regular Session
- Medical Inquiry Form
- Request for Accommodation Form
- State As a Model Employer (SAME) Agency Plan - Template
- Voluntary Self-Identification of Disability Form
TRAINING AND EDUCATION
Below is a list of training and educational opportunities to assist Agency ADA Coordinators in the administration of their ADA duties and responsibilities.
- AccessibilityOnline is a collaborative training program between the ADA National Network and the U.S. Access Board. The AccessibilityOnline Webinar Series offers free webinars on a variety of topics concerning accessibility to the built environment, information and communication technologies and transportation.
- ADA.gov provides information and technical assistance on the Americans with Disabilities Act from the U.S. Department of Justice, Civil Rights Division.
- The ACTCP is a unique program designed to meet the training and professional needs of ADA coordinators. Program participants are required to complete 40 training credits approved by ACTCP and demonstrate mastery of content through an online examination. Upon successful completion, participants are approved to use the designated initials “ADAC” as a means of displaying their certified status as an ADA coordinator.
- EARN is a free resource that helps employers tap the benefits of disability diversity by educating public and private sector organizations on ways to build inclusive workplace cultures. EARN offers a wide range of free webinars, courses and videos through the EARN Training Center.
- JAN is the leading source of free, expert and confidential guidance on job accommodations and disability employment issues. JAN provides individualized consultation to both employers and individuals with disabilities, including a Searchable Online Accommodation Resource (SOAR) system designed to let users explore various accommodation options for people with disabilities in work and educational settings.