Database lines of service use storage and server lines of service to leverage existing features for resiliency, security and disaster recovery. Included within the monthly rate for each database line of service:
- Personnel to administer and support the environment
- Facility, hardware and maintenance costs for the environment
- Licensing costs for the database platform and operating system (e.g. SQL and Windows)
- Feature and bundled costs included in the storage and server lines of service
- SQL Server 2012, SQL Server 2014, SQL Server 2016, SQL Server 2017
- SQL Server Reporting Services
- SQL Server Integration Services
- SQL Server Analysis Services
- IBM DB2 LUW (Linux, Unix, Windows) 10.5, 11.1
- Oracle Enterprise Edition 10gR2, 11gR2, 12c; Standard Edition 10gR2 and 11gR2; Oracle RAC11gR2; Oracle AWS RDS 12c; Apex 4.1, 4.2, 5.0 and 5.1
- Oracle OS Platform: Linux 5x and 6x; Windows 2003 R2, Windows 2008 R8; AIX 7.1
- Oracle IAS application server 10g on Windows and Linux; Oracle Weblogic 11g on Window; Oracle BI Publisher OBIEE 11g and 12c; Oracle Form and Report 10g, 11g and 12c
- Oracle FMW components - SOA, BAM BPEL, ADF J2EE, Discover 11g
Database Platform Rates
OTS is changing how databases are charged; currently there is a per-database fee on top of storage and server costs to cover licenses and database admins. OTS will be moving to a per-instance model in the near future to allow the greater customization of CPU and memory, as well as unlimited databases per instance.
AWS RDS instances are available in the OTS Virtual Private Cloud but must be approved on a per project basis. Current offerings are Aurora, SQL, MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL and MariaDB. Additionally, there are a number of non-relational databases, in-memory datastore options, as well as solutions for data warehouse (Redshift) and graph databases (Neptune).
All AWS Services: 20% markup (covers administration, overhead, firewall, intrusion detection, etc. in transit Virtual Private Cloud).
- Email Customer Service