The Administration section handles the strategic planning, technology and data maintenance and enterprise governance for the Office of Technology Services.
Key Functions Performed
- Operational and strategic oversight of audit responses and tracking
- Oversees teams that provide centralized organization of timely distribution and tracking of audit questions and responses
- Data Management
- Oversees the "business side" of the state’s information assets
- Focuses on establishing and ensuring adherence to a framework for data governance policies, standards and practices
- Formulates near-term and long-range strategies for sharing data across the enterprise and between agencies.
Defines required level of data consistency and quality to meet business needs
- Enterprise Architecture
- Operational and strategic oversight of Enterprise Architecture lines of service
- Enterprise Governance
- Support IT governance boards
- Oversees fiscal responsibilities for OTS including strategic oversight of the agency budget
- Ensures budget requirements are met and develops budget requests to ensure customer agency needs are met