Baton Rouge Airport Parking
- Documentation required to receive the contract price of $4.50 per day (receipts required) for parking in the indoor/outdoor parking garage is a state ID and Baton Rouge Airport certificate. This certificate must be completed and presented when exiting the parking area at Baton Rouge Airport. Therefore, the traveler must have both this certificate and their State ID badge to receive the state rate. For any agency that does not issue ID badges, the employee must present this certificate along with a business card and driver's license.
New Orleans Airport Parking
- US Park's uncovered parking is reimbursable with receipts at $14.00/day plus tax
- NOTE: US Park is only open from 4am-7pm
- Airport surface Lot - reimbursable with receipts at $18.00/day- located on airport property #5 on map below
- Airline Economy Garage - reimbursable with receipts at $12.00/day- off property #11 on map below (credit card only)